Saturday, November 28, 2009

Two In One


Two things happened Friday morning. I went shopping for "bargains" on black Friday for Hollye and I for the first time.
The second thing--- I went shopping for "bargains" on black Friday Hollye and I for the last time
Charlie and I hit the town about 5:00 AM while Hollye, Amy and Abbye stayed in Snyder until noon.
We found things for the house which include:
New washer and dryer.
New king bed
Freezer
Desk
ladders
and a few Christmas gifts.

Below is a picture of the "Clampetts" when we got home.




Amy took pictures of our farm house living room. Charlie made the fireplace for Hollye three years ago. We are going to paint it in the next few days.




We cleaned all the decorations off and were about to move the fireplace out of the living room.

Cade & Kyla got all the cattle checked today and made it to the house about dark.
We had supper (Cade, Kyla, Charlie, Amy Abbye, Hollye & I) then packed more boxes.
We plan on moving Saturday ( 12-5-2009)
I hope the house is ready!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just wish Mom would have ridding home in the rocker...that would have made it complete! So glad you found all those great deals!!

    ReplyDelete